That early number plate is going to attract a lot of people to this garage find 1963 Triumph Herald. It’ll be interesting to see what the car is like underneath all that dirt!
From the seller: “60 year old Classic Triumph Herald 1200 Saloon .
- Very early 5 digit 1963 registration Plate
- 83 KPX
- Dry stored for almost 25 years in garage lock-up without moving.
- Will have rust in usual places.
- Buyer to arrange trailer transport from West Midlands.
- 3 owners since new
- Engine not thought to be seized. Mileage circa 161,000
- We have the V5C (logbook) and the car is registered SORN.”
For sale on eBay –> LISTING ENDED
WHEN YOU CLICK ON LINKS TO VARIOUS MERCHANTS ON THIS SITE AND MAKE A PURCHASE, THIS CAN RESULT IN THIS SITE EARNING A COMMISSION. AFFILIATE PROGRAMS AND AFFILIATIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE EBAY PARTNER NETWORK AND AMAZON
Are you looking to sell your Triumph Herald? If so, please fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you.
Right Now On eBay
eBayOld No7 Miglia Fibreglass BodyShell, Triumph Herald Rebody, 50s Special. Kit Car